Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question

Where can I get my FICO experian score?? I'm a little confused from what the 1st response said. Sorry!Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

My bad...I missed your siggy.

Unfortunately, thanks to our dear friends over at Experian, as of February we can no longer pull our EX FICO score. They no longer allow consumer to purchase their own FICO score. You can however still get it from a lender if that's what they used for lending, and you can get it from a small CU in PA called PSECU. You can't pull it there, but that CU will print it on your monthly statements.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is so bizaare! So will my fcr.com experian score be more or less around the FICO?
Message 13 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

nadial88 wrote:
that is so bizaare! So will my fcr.com experian score be more or less around the FICO?

Your score from FCR will either be higher or lower than your FICO score. Smiley Wink

Seriously, there's no correlation between the two. Your FAKO can go up and FICO down, and vice versa, for the same event. For example, my last CA fell  off EX. When we could pull our EX FICO scores prior to Feb. my EX FICO increased 58 points because it fell off. My EX FAKO (the PLUS score...same as from FCR) dropped 8 points. Go figure.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.