New Contributor
I_SUFFER_FROM_FICO_ENVY

Quizzle me this, myFICO experts....................

CreditSesame, Credit and Quizzle ALL use "Experian" credit report; CreditKarma uses "TransUnion" credit report.  So, who holds the FREE key to Equifax?  Or, is there no one that can break free the gates of Equifax?!?:smileymad:

Valued Contributor
lhcole77

Re: Quizzle me this, myFICO experts....................

Mwah ha ha ha!!!! Great question. So far no go on the EQ front from what I've researched.
Frequent Contributor
unc0mm0n1

Another Quizzle question. I thought it updated every 180 days. It's been 196 days and no update. Is there a button to push?

Last App December 7, 2013. Gardening until May 20, 2014
Current Score: 720 EX 714 EQ 712 TU 12/10/2013Goal Score: 720 across the board
09Lexie

Have you logged in? There should be a date indicating how many days you have left or hit the 'update report'. If you are eligible for your update it will process if not, you will be taken to a screen where the fee is $7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}