Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really Confused Right now!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really Confused Right now!!!!

Ok, So I sent goodwill letters in to an old account and I got them to have all lates removed from my account.  So, TU and EXP both updated and I rec. about 45 points Smiley Happy.  Now I finally got experian to update, and i didnt get anything!!! Why is that?  In the notes on my most recent report, here it was it says

"The Worst Delinquency reports the worst missed payment status that has been documented on this account. Your FICO® score evaluates how recently that missed payment occurred and in general, the more recent, the more impact it has on your score. However, the fact that it occurred is still predictive of future payment risk and could be considered by your FICO® score. "

Even though the lates have been removed, it still says it's under investigation?  The problem is that I opened up two investigations for the same account (By Accident) with equifax and one has completed and the other one has not.  Do you think this is why I have not seem for score jump?  I mean the lates were back in 2005(5 of them)  but both other reporting agency gave me a jump of 45 points

Has anyone else seen this?  Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Really Confused Right now!!!!

thatguy,

Do you have any other lates on EQ that were not on the other bureaus?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Really Confused Right now!!!!

Hi Debtisgood

No I do not.  I have 1 60 day late on a school loan reporting to both TU and equifax but not to experian which is why my experian score is 700 im guessing while TU is 683 and equifax is 658.

I am just curious if I didn't get anyting for two reasons:

1.  The 7 Lates were from back in 2005, but other CRA gave 30+ points?

2. I have another dispute under the same account that was done in error (I am calling tomorrow to tell them it's not needed).  Would I not see a true increase if the acccount is still in dispute?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.