cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really Confused about Equifax

tag
mxpx5678

Really Confused about Equifax

I recently got my 3 scores from this site. They are EQ 683, EX 643 and TU 663 all of these are a huge improvement from where they were just 5 months ago.  My confusion comes on the Equifax score.  I subscribe to score watch on Equifax.com and I just recently had a pull done by a lender.  Both of those list my EQ score at 616.  I also just updated my score on Equifax the same day as the MyFico pull and still got 616.  Any idea why they would be so different?

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Eric_E

Re: Really Confused about Equifax

I don't know about your lender but I've never seen FICO scores offered on Equifax.com, just "Equifax Credit Scores" which is something entirely different.

Message 2 of 4
mxpx5678

This is the product I am using that allowed me to see my fico score from equifax.

http://www.equifax.com/fico-score-credit-watch/

thanks

Message 3 of 4
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Last time i pulled credit report and score from equifax it was the same as the myfico EQ score. They are both "fico" scores. The thing with fico scores is there are something like 51 variations of official fico scores. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.