Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding after CH 7.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding after CH 7.

I’m currently in the process of cleaning up my credit report prior to my chapter 7 discharge. My Current FICO score is 542. However, my husband has me as an AU on 2 of his capital one accounts. He has 2 late payments reflecting. One of the account lates is 2+ years old and the other is recent. Even though I’m only a AU is this hurting my score even more? Should I remove myself as an AU and have the accounts removed from my credit report?
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding after CH 7.

wrote:
I’m currently in the process of cleaning up my credit report prior to my chapter 7 discharge. My Current FICO score is 542. However, my husband has me as an AU on 2 of his capital one accounts. He has 2 late payments reflecting. One of the account lates is 2+ years old and the other is recent. Even though I’m only a AU is this hurting my score even more? Should I remove myself as an AU and have the accounts removed from my credit report?

Yes its hurting you more. I would remove myself as AU on anyones cards that have lates in them. The recent one is doing the most damage.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.