Reply
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza
Posts: 3,071
Registered: ‎05-17-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

I would imagine it is still worth a try.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements



ilovepizza wrote:
I would imagine it is still worth a try.


A wiccan ritual might also be worth a try, and if it fails then no harm no foul (at least insofar as your credit is concerned).
 
Use of an RE, could, in theory, in a state somewhere, with the right prosecutor, be found to constitute fraud.
 
Tuscani advised consulting a lawyer or your state AG. I agree.
 
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements



boosted wrote:


Timothy wrote:
I used one with my Cable bill that went to CA.


What was the outcome?





DELETED!!!!
From EQ and TU as of yesterday.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

UPDATE:
The account has been removed from all 3 CRA's and I recieved a letter from the CA today.
 
"This letter is to advise that per our client's request your account has been closed in our office as an error.  We have requested for this to be removed from you credit file if necessary."
Member
lilquit
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎01-21-2008
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

[ Edited ]
I am in the exact same situation with COX Communications in California with the CA being Credit Control Corp too. Do I send the letter to the same address in Arizona? What do I write on the back of the check exactly? speak soon Thanks so much

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 02:27 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

I looked for and found the mailing address (not where payment is sent)  you want to make sure where you send it handles your account.
 
I put in the memo- "per attached agreement"
Good luck!!!!!

lilquit wrote:
I am in the exact same situation with COX Communications in California with the CA being Credit Control Corp too. Do I send the letter to the same address in Arizona? What do I write on the back of the check exactly? speak soon Thanks so much

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 02:27 AM


Member
lilquit
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎01-21-2008
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

[ Edited ]
"Jessica informed me that by policy Cox Communications will withdraw my account from collections and remove the negative entries from my credit report after full payment has been made."

Did you really speak to a Jessica that said this?



Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 11:00 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

I did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilquit wrote:
"Jessica informed me that by policy Cox Communications will withdraw my account from collections and remove the negative entries from my credit report after full payment has been made."

Did you really speak to a Jessica that said this?



Message Edited by lilquit on 01-21-2008 11:00 AM


Member
lilquit
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎01-21-2008
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

What was your excuse on the phone why you didnt pay before?
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Restrictive Endorsements

They did not ask and I did not say.
 
I hate excuses-
 
If they would have asked my answer would have been " I dumped you because you have raised your rates 10 times in 3 years, I was being pre-billed for the next month. The partial balance slipped though the cracks."

lilquit wrote:
What was your excuse on the phone why you didnt pay before?




myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+