Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role of Charge card (AMEX Zync) in FICO Scores

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Role of Charge card (AMEX Zync) in FICO Scores

Is the BofA a Signature or WorldPoints CC?

Message 11 of 23
rajbansjoshi
Established Member

Its a BOFA Power Rewards.. Signature.

Raj
Message 12 of 23
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@rajbansjoshi wrote:

Its a BOFA Power Rewards.. Signature.

I think you solved your own post. FICO scores them differently, but I'll defer to others on how NPSL (no pre-set limit) CCs impact your EQ FICO.

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

So Zync isnt part of utilization at all?

That would be sweet bc then I can use it as a gas card and not my crappy C1 card that would run up my util....

If thats the case then thanks guys....youve all been a great help for my credit!

Message 14 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

So Zync isnt part of utilization at all?

That would be sweet bc then I can use it as a gas card and not my crappy C1 card that would run up my util....

If thats the case then thanks guys....youve all been a great help for my credit!

Mainly, no it's not, except on TU98. So you might see a score effect on the TU that you get here, but if a lender pulls TU, it will probably be TU04, and you'll be OK.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Mainly, no it's not, except on TU98. So you might see a score effect on the TU that you get here, but if a lender pulls TU, it will probably be TU04, and you'll be OK.

Cool!

This will replace my C1 low limit card for gas and other lower end purchases then....

Thanks!

Message 16 of 23
TheR105
Regular Contributor

Role of Charge card (AMEX Zync) in FICO Scores[

I have a zync to and it was not included in my EQ utilization.

Message 17 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Bumping to restore the thread title.

Please, folks, don't retitle threads. Endless confusion results, and it's kinda insulting to the OP. Start your own if you must. Smiley Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 18 of 23
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Bumping to restore the thread title.

Please, folks, don't retitle threads. Endless confusion results, and it's kinda insulting to the OP. Start your own if you must. Smiley Happy

Title now restored.

I agree with HTSU. If the title is not to your liking start a new thread with your comments.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 19 of 23
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Is it okay to ask what a charge card is on this post, or should I start my own thread?  If it's okay, my question is:  It's something you have to pay in full by the due date each month?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.