Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCORE QUESTION

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

SCORE QUESTION

I just ordered my Equifax report from annual credit report.com.  I paid $7.95 to see my score.  According to Equifax, my score is 651.  Is this a "true score" or a FAKO score?

Also, I AM FREAKING OUT.  I am worried sick that the disputed judgment (which I disputed bc it is now paid) and the collections that now are going to report w/ zero balances are going to drop my score big time bc of the Date change of last activity!!

I'm under contract w/ a short sale and needed to get my score to 640.  If it's at 651, then the LO should pull my report now before everything hits and it goes down again, Yes?  Oh jeez.  What a roller coaster ride of stress this mortgage business is.  I want that house!  My LO told me to stop looking at my credit scores "even soft pulls".  I haven't listened to her and she'll be pissed.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SCORE QUESTION

@Booner72 wrote:

I just ordered my Equifax report from annual credit report.com.  I paid $7.95 to see my score.  According to Equifax, my score is 651.  Is this a "true score" or a FAKO score?

This is not a FICO score.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.