Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCORES

tag
tonikay68

SCORES

Hello

I have three Credit Card accts. One is closed Two are open. My situation... My credit ratio is 30% in other words I use my cards frequently which is almost bringing me to my Credit Limit.. (It's like gambling.You don't know when to stop). I carry a Balance with the three cards. There will never be a time I could pay the balance off or even pay the balance as I create one. I make monthly paymenrts faithfully.v (since 2010)  Now back to my Scores What I know and what I understand

These sevenoptions apply to me

carrying a High Balance

30% ratio

Almost at my credit limit

Not paying Balance as you go.

making monthly payments

Having a short Credit History

No updates or Data (I don't understand this0

My Scores are reaching the 800 level. for Experian and T.U. No Score for Equifax

So instead of my Scores dropping or being low there continueously going up. I would assume the oppisite is happening. Or maybe it suppose to be this way

Thank You

Toni K.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jamie123
Valued Contributor

Re: SCORES

Until you get to a perfect 850 score (Which hardly ever happens.) FICO gives you reasons why your score is not perfect. They are listed in order of importance.

I would suggest that you get 2 more new credit cards right now and keep all your credit cards open. The older your open credit accounts are, the higher your scores will be.

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.