Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

😡 SERIOUSLY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 😡 SERIOUSLY!!!

That makes complete sense, it's just complicated when you call the cc companies and they tell you the date they reported and its within the time so you end up getting the run around but I guess I'll wait patiently and play with my new card & cli's in the meantime.
Message 11 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

TU always reports the slowest for me.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great white buffalo.

TU is my saucy mistress of despair.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
No, credit check total here. & other apps. & it's only transunion, weird thing is is cap 1 favors transunion and the stupid card tracker hasn't updated in over 40 days too lol.

Oh I see. I was having a similar issue a few months ago with TransUnion being super slow to update here at myFico, but now I'm having issues with Experian. Let me give you an example, I got a CLI from Amex and had a major balance change in the beginning of July. My statement cut on July 14th and Amex reported to the bureaus on the 15th (I know this because I can see it on CK for TU and EQ). Yet it wasn't until yesterday that I got the Experian alert about it here on myFico (that's 20 days later). So I think the issue is with whatever credit monitoring service and not so much the bureau.

The reason this bothers me so much is because I pay for a monitoring service to monitor my credit reports for any changes. If someone had stolen my identity and opened new accounts, not alerting me to this for 20 days (or in your case 40 days)  is a huge problem. They could do a lot of damage to my credit in that time. I'm mean seriously, I get alerted immediately (most of the time) with CK and CS and they're free.

That same thing happened to me on Am Ex and with Ex. My closing date is the same as yours, Ex is now really slow to update where they were 1st. And TU updates in batches so you don't have any account by account breakdowns. I get that on Ck.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.