Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: Score 759 - How do you pass it?

[ Edited ]

masdeocho wrote:
I got approved for an AmEx Blue with $0 income (I refused to provide the actual amount). I've been an AmEx customer for almost 20 years, so I guess that counted for something.

No wonder why Amex is doing so many F/Rs. j/k lol! :smileyhappy: Actually college students get credit cards, income optional. I will change it to very difficult to get credit if $0 income stated. :smileysad: I have been issued cards with out income, but only after I had previous accounts. When ever I tried to apply for credit from "new lenders" with out income I have always been denied for $0 income. So I guess yes, you can get credit with $0 income but very hard from new lenders for non college students.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 09-05-2007 12:59 PM
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Re: Score 759 - How do you pass it?

ilovepizza wrote:

masdeocho wrote:
I got approved for an AmEx Blue with $0 income (I refused to provide the actual amount). I've been an AmEx customer for almost 20 years, so I guess that counted for something.

No wonder why Amex is doing so many F/Rs. j/k lol! :smileyhappy: Actually college students get credit cards, income optional. I will change it to very difficult to get credit if $0 income stated. :smileysad: I have been issued cards with out income, but only after I had previous accounts. When ever I tried to apply for credit from "new lenders" with out income I have always been denied for $0 income. So I guess yes, you can get credit with $0 income but very hard from new lenders for non college students.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 09-05-2007 12:59 PM

AmEx did give me some initial pushback but I just refused to provide the info and they caved.  I even got a CLI without it!  If they try to F/R me they can kiss this "member since 1988" good bye. :smileyhappy:
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}