Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score 759 - How do you pass it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score 759 - How do you pass it?

@Anonymous wrote:
I got approved for an AmEx Blue with $0 income (I refused to provide the actual amount). I've been an AmEx customer for almost 20 years, so I guess that counted for something.

No wonder why Amex is doing so many F/Rs. j/k lol! Smiley Happy Actually college students get credit cards, income optional. I will change it to very difficult to get credit if $0 income stated. Smiley Sad I have been issued cards with out income, but only after I had previous accounts. When ever I tried to apply for credit from "new lenders" with out income I have always been denied for $0 income. So I guess yes, you can get credit with $0 income but very hard from new lenders for non college students.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 09-05-2007 12:59 PM
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score 759 - How do you pass it?

ilovepizza wrote:

masdeocho wrote:
I got approved for an AmEx Blue with $0 income (I refused to provide the actual amount). I've been an AmEx customer for almost 20 years, so I guess that counted for something.

No wonder why Amex is doing so many F/Rs. j/k lol! Smiley Happy Actually college students get credit cards, income optional. I will change it to very difficult to get credit if $0 income stated. Smiley Sad I have been issued cards with out income, but only after I had previous accounts. When ever I tried to apply for credit from "new lenders" with out income I have always been denied for $0 income. So I guess yes, you can get credit with $0 income but very hard from new lenders for non college students.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 09-05-2007 12:59 PM

AmEx did give me some initial pushback but I just refused to provide the info and they caved.  I even got a CLI without it!  If they try to F/R me they can kiss this "member since 1988" good bye. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.