New Contributor
3MV

Score Impact of 2 Judgements

Does it make a difference if you have one judgment or two or is the score hit the same no matter the number? I have 2 paid judgments (2008, 2009). I am trying to get them removed from my report. If I have success with just one, will I see any bump, or would I have to have them both removed to see an impact? 

Starting Score: 539 EQ 11/1/2011
Current Score: 648 EQ SW , 670 TU SW, 654 EX (MTG Pull 8/19/2013)

**It's a marathon not a sprint**
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Score Impact of 2 Judgements

Like with added inquiries, added new TLs, added collections, the law of diminishing returns comes into play. Some in here saw no gain after removing a judgment with at least one more remaining, but saw very large gains when they were PR-free. YMMV on your credit I bet, but if I had to gamble I would say no to little gain when the first of two go away.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}