Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Jumped 84 Points in One Week!

tag
Neblett
Regular Contributor

Score Jumped 84 Points in One Week!

My EQ FICO score just gave me an alert.   I'm at 688!!!

My score was 604 a week ago.

And 420 in April.

Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Neblett on 07-24-2007 03:40 PM
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Score Jumped 84 Points in One Week!

Wow!!

Congrats.

Details?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 12
Neblett
Regular Contributor

As part of satisfactory completion of a payment arrangement with Target, they agreed to remove my late pays back to January 2007, but the re-rating department realized they made a mistake in the agreement reporting, so they deleted my entire derogatory pay history!  For the entire life of the account!  BUMP! Also Target card balance went down.  Bump.

A student loan that was erroneously reporting some late pays as of April 2007.  They finally were removed.  BUMP!

And my new consolidated student loan accoount appeared on my account.  Mini-bump, strangely.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You're going to join the 700 club soon.
Message 4 of 12
Neblett
Regular Contributor

Does that mean I'll start speaking in tongues?
Message 5 of 12
Neblett
Regular Contributor

Hopefully my TU and EX scores will jump that much when the Target account corrects with them. Then, EQ and EX would both be in the mid to upper 600s, and TU would be closer to 600.

Currently:

TU: 531
EQ: 688
EX: 604

Best thing about all of this is that these are all things I've predicted nice score bumps for, and my plans are working. And everything I've done, I've done legally and free, with the exception of myFICO and TrueCredit subscription purchases.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Neblett wrote:
And everything I've done, I've done legally and free, with the exception of myFICO and TrueCredit subscription purchases.

Did you read the part of the MyFico Forum User Guidelines where it says you buy everyone in the forum a drink for each 10-point jump?

Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work - EX hates new accounts -

Neblett wrote:
Hopefully my TU and EX scores will jump that much when the Target account corrects with them. Then, EQ and EX would both be in the mid to upper 600s, and TU would be closer to 600.

Currently:

TU: 531
EQ: 688
EX: 604

Best thing about all of this is that these are all things I've predicted nice score bumps for, and my plans are working. And everything I've done, I've done legally and free, with the exception of myFICO and TrueCredit subscription purchases.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Neblett!!!  You are an inspiration to us all...Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG, Neblett!!!! Keep it up!!!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.