Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Product ????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Product ????

Hi,

If this topic already been covered. My apologies .

I am trying to buy my fico scores,but I don't from where to buy ?

Do I buy my fico scores from Fico.com   or  do I buy my scores directly from each credit bureaus , and what the different between the two of them which one will be the more accurate or the closes to what the lender use please

Thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Score Product ????

You can obtain your true FICO scores at myFICO. You will need to order the 3B report with scores and will be a one time charge. This will give you multiple versions of the score, FICO8, Auto, Mortgage and Bank Card.

You can step up order the score monitoring service here that will alter you when the scores change (your FICO8 only is monitored). This gives you a yearly full credit report.

The ultimate adds quarterly credit reports on top of the score monitoring.

There are a few other products out there but they are competitors and to be kind to the hosts I will not mention them.

Credit Karma, Credit Sesame and Capital Credit Tracker (capital one service) will provide you with free scores but they are the Vantage3 score.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping if someone can explain to me the $ 1 trail from Experain  and  Creditchecktotal ?

I want to sign up to pull my credit report at least 2-3 time a month and score even if they are FAKO  scores I just want to pull all the all 3 credit report , monitor my report and get alerts if there changes to my 3 report.

Booth sites I visited Experain and Creditchecktotal  they offer the $ 1trail, but they do not explain what do you get after the trail. Do you get to pull your reports and how many times a month do you get alerts  if some changes on the report and do you get the alerts if something change on all the 3 reports ?

Thanks for the help

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was hoping if someone can explain to me the $ 1 trail from Experain  and  Creditchecktotal ?

I want to sign up to pull my credit report at least 2-3 time a month and score even if they are FAKO  scores I just want to pull all the all 3 credit report , monitor my report and get alerts if there changes to my 3 report.

Booth sites I visited Experain and Creditchecktotal  they offer the $ 1trail, but they do not explain what do you get after the trail. Do you get to pull your reports and how many times a month do you get alerts  if some changes on the report and do you get the alerts if something change on all the 3 reports ?

Thanks for the help

You only get a score update/new report from CCT when any of your credit cards or loans report Monthly or through the Month. As for myFico, you also get those updates but more scores are available, such as the mortgage, autoloan, etc. CCT and myFico both offer Fico8 which is the accurate score. As for CCT, they give you a new report for EX each time you get an alert but you are only allowed to pull all three reports once a Month. I have both products, the yearly subscription here and the CCT. Both work great together. Also, I use credit karma and CapitalOne just to receive new reports on TU and EQ but not the score because that is V3 and not what most creditors pull. I use it to see how my reports compare accross different sites. They all seem great. Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 6
Appleman
Valued Contributor

I tried the CCT with the $1 trial. Call within the first week to cancel (was all automated) and they will offer their service for 1/2 price for 5 years.

May as well save spme money if using that service.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info,

How about the Experain after the trail what do you get with them ?

Is it just once a month you pull all 3 credit report and scores or is it daily pulling ?

Thank you so much for any info

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.