cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Reported Differently for Fico Score 8?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Reported Differently for Fico Score 8?

Yep, that certainly does look right to me.  The screenshot is the thing that I find helpful.  It gives me much more confidence that your EX and TU really do have identical data.  When people just attest in a general way to the data being the same it feel valueless to me because it is just so easy to miss a small difference.  The screenshot is pretty convincing, however, especially the exact dollar value of debt.

I wonder what it is about a profile that caused one's three FICO 8 Classic scores to all hover within a point of each other, as mine do, versus a profile where there is a significant difference.  (Assuming both people have identical data across their respective reports.) Perhaps it is your relatively low AAoA (relative to your AOA).  Maybe the tweak to the Experian model weights AAoA more importantly, especially if it is wildly different from AOA.  I'd be curious whether your two scores get any closer when your AAoA crosses over 4.0.  Actually when I pull my scores again in the fall my AAoA will be a lot lower, so maybe I will see a score difference then too.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep, that certainly does look right to me.  The screenshot is the thing that I find helpful.  It gives me much more confidence that your EX and TU really do have identical data.  When people just attest in a general way to the data being the same it feel valueless to me because it is just so easy to miss a small difference.  The screenshot is pretty convincing, however, especially the exact dollar value of debt.

I wonder what it is about a profile that caused one's three FICO 8 Classic scores to all hover within a point of each other, as mine do, versus a profile where there is a significant difference.  (Assuming both people have identical data across their respective reports.) Perhaps it is your relatively low AAoA (relative to your AOA).  Maybe the tweak to the Experian model weights AAoA more importantly, especially if it is wildly different from AOA.  I'd be curious whether your two scores get any closer when your AAoA crosses over 4.0.  Actually when I pull my scores again in the fall my AAoA will be a lot lower, so maybe I will see a score difference then too.

Before my tax lien vanished from Experian my EX and EQ scores were identical. When it appeared in all three, TU was always the higher score.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

For CreditGuyinDixie and Captool

Here is the image of mine using CCT.

Note the Experian  and Equifax  data.

Think I will make it a priority to see if I can get the AU reporting on TU.

Maybe it has something to do with having less than 10 accounts? Otherwise I see disparity between EX and EQ

Another interesting tidbit, on CCT AAoA is factoring in my AU on CRA that have it on file. On MyFICO the score sheets are omitting the AU card for AAoA and indicates so. Same score on both CCT and MyFico.

(AU card not reporting on TU)             

(1 inquiry under year)            (2 inquiries under year)          (0 inquiries under year)

(10 accnts 9.2yrs AAoA)           (8 accnts 6yrs AAoA)              (9 accnts 8.9yrs AAoA)

r#_Reports_Reports.png

Reports_Reports.png

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.