Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch 4.95 first month

tag
grandpixel
New Visitor

Score Watch 4.95 first month

If I sign up for Score Watch for 4.95 first month, am I allowed to see my score and then cancel, and only pay the 4.95, or is there a minimum number of months requirement. This isn't stated on any of the web pages I've seen, but why offer 14.95/mo and also 4.95 first month?

Essentially I would like to know, what is the cheapest way I can see my Fico score?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: Score Watch 4.95 first month

@grandpixel wrote:

If I sign up for Score Watch for 4.95 first month, am I allowed to see my score and then cancel, and only pay the 4.95, or is there a minimum number of months requirement. This isn't stated on any of the web pages I've seen, but why offer 14.95/mo and also 4.95 first month?

Essentially I would like to know, what is the cheapest way I can see my Fico score?

You can get free monthly Transunion FICO scores with a Walmart, Discover or Barclays credit card. You can get free monthy Equifax FICO scores if you are a member of DCU.

Message 2 of 5
grandpixel
New Visitor

It's good to know this, but I don't have any of these credit cards. Is there any further commitment beyond the 4.95 first month?
Message 3 of 5
MortgageMinded
Frequent Contributor

I tried to cancel my subscription and they offered it to me for $9.95.

Starting Score: Jan 2014 EQ: 595 TU: 575 EX: 550
Current Score: Feb 2015 EQ: 615 TU: 650 EX: 643
Goal Score: Hoping to join the 700 Club this year!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
treefidy

I would like to know this as well. I have read from other places that in the fine print somewhere that the minimum subscription is 3 months however I am not sure.

Meaning

first month: $4.95

second month: $14.95

third month: $14.95

then you can cancel.

Goal 10/9/14
Gardening Since 4/9/14

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.