Mdutch

Score Watch Alert +30

yay! my experian fico score increased by 30 so now it's 717. my equifax score is 713 (atleast it was at the time i bought the score, a few days ago). i've never seen my trans union score because it says it can't confirm my identity and I need to call them to fix it so I can look at my credit report, I guess I should do that (has that happened to anyone before?). I'm only 19 and my one and only account(cc) is about 9 months old. I'll be 20 soon, in January.  Anyway, I just wanted to share my score change :smileytongue: I've been really into knowing my scores and doing what I can to help them lately.
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: Score Watch Alert +30

Sweet!!
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Score Watch Alert +30

Yep- call MYFICO -
You most likely have a fraud alert on your credit report-

Nice score boost.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+