Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score change to expect.

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Score change to expect.

Christy0828 wrote:
To answer an earlier question I probably have about 6 different credit cards and store cards with no balance.  Also, I have a 90 days late on an authroized card from around 1.5 to two years ago, and I have a 30 day late from around the same time.  Other than that I have a a tax lien from around two years ago and a paid Amex card that wen to collections around 4 years ago that was paid off around 3 years ago.  The total credit card debt paid off was around 14,000, which like I said will take me to 0% utilization. I was hoping to recieve around a 18 point jump but that may be outlandish.

Hi Christy...you've done a lot of good work bringing your score up more than 100 points.

Is there a reason you're keeping the AU card on your reports? If it has a 90-day late, wouldn't you be better taking yourself off the card and having the reporting removed from your reports? How old is the card? Do you need it?

Just a thought...

Message 11 of 15
Christy0828
Valued Member

I tried taking my name off the account because the account is closed and they wouldn't remove it from my report.

Starting Score: 540 (EQ 10/2008) 565 (TU 10/2008) 558 (EX 10/2008)
Current Score: 670 (EQ 04/2010) 668 (TU 02/2010) 752 (02/2010 Quizzle)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I would dispute as "not mine".

Christy0828 wrote:
I tried taking my name off the account because the account is closed and they wouldn't remove it from my report.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
I would dispute as "not mine".

+1...I agree.

I would dispute this AU account with the credit reporting agencies as mot my account.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The last negative item on my EQ was the 10 year old tax lien, which fell off yesterday. Score went from 699 to 711
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.