cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score dropped from 13 points one week and 12 points two weeks later.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score dropped from 13 points one week and 12 points two weeks later.

I am going crzy with this scheme.     I have done nothing but gotten everything removed.. never missed payment .. had one continous cell phone/Sprint bill from 2002 ..on Afni..only baddy .. I tried to have it removed (Im in Texas).   they removed it alright gave it to Enhanced Recovery ..reaged and now my beautiful Fico getting close to 700 finally has dropped...It is showing Collection and Recent Collection.   This was the first drop.  The second drop occurred today. USAA had called me and told me my credit card had been compromised and they were going to issue new one.  Okay... issued new one.    Today on the Credit Alert under my Fico it said USAA card 0 balance paid as agreed ... closed by the grantor ....What in the world do I do with this.   I have not missed a beat in 7 years on all my accounts.  One thing that is hurting me is my Utility is up there but since when did they start using a mortgage credit limit to show utilization.     79% of my Credit is for my Mortgage never missed a payment in 10 years. .................Auto Loan is second Highest Utility. 

Even those of us that are paying are getting screwed daily.  What incentive is this to go on.  It makes you want to dump everyone and rent.   Im calling Dr. Weil..........Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.