Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score increase?

tag
Llhg71
Established Member

Score increase?

I just ran my TU fico score and it came back 720. There are three items hurting me. My utilization of 27% and 2 late accounts. I have paid my credit card down to 9% and the 2 late accounts will fall off after 9/2012. Can someone give me an estimate of how much my score will increase?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Score increase?

@Llhg71 wrote:
I just ran my TU fico score and it came back 720. There are three items hurting me. My utilization of 27% and 2 late accounts. I have paid my credit card down to 9% and the 2 late accounts will fall off after 9/2012. Can someone give me an estimate of how much my score will increase?
Welcome to the forums ! It's really hard to predict exactly what will happen but it will be good for your FICO score in the long run. You'll likely be "rebucketed" by FICO scoring into a clean history bucket, so your FICO score could go either up or down, but your maximum score will be higher and any points lost should be quickly regained.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.