Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score question

Pulled myfico eq score today and it was 679 but credit union pulled it as 641. Still got cli but difference seems so large. How can that be?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Score question

@Anonymous wrote:
Pulled myfico eq score today and it was 679 but credit union pulled it as 641. Still got cli but difference seems so large. How can that be?

The EQ score sold here is the EQ04 ( Beacon 5 ? ) score.   It is very possible that your CU pulled a slightly different FICO score.   Do you have anything in writing from them that shows the specifics of what they used ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No unfortunately not. So many different models will be applying for new car soon and I know dealer using different one. Sucks though because I was hoping for financing with cu. if they pulled 679 I would get much lower rate with them. Hoping that since my auto credit is extremely strong dealer will get a higher number then 679 even. Any insight as to even estimated auto scoring?
Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
No unfortunately not. So many different models will be applying for new car soon and I know dealer using different one. Sucks though because I was hoping for financing with cu. if they pulled 679 I would get much lower rate with them. Hoping that since my auto credit is extremely strong dealer will get a higher number then 679 even. Any insight as to even estimated auto scoring?

If you have good auto history then your auto enhanced scores should be better than your classic FICO scores, so hopefully you'll get a good rate.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank! I hope so
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.