Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score update

I just bought the credit complete score watch program yesterday. How often do these scores update? Monthly?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score update

It depends-

I get alerts at least monthly- 
During my Credit repair days- I had alerts weekly and sometimes multiple times per week.

Set you score setting to your current score or 1 point above.

trashyart2000 wrote:
I just bought the credit complete score watch program yesterday. How often do these scores update? Monthly?

Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Timothy, I think that trashyart bought the credit complete product, the one-time pull of all three scores. And you're talking about Scorewatch.

Trashyart, I think that you bought all three scores for just one time. And they only remain viewable for a month.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tim- yes I did buy the credit complete. I was not aware it doesn't update. I feel now that I just wasted $30 some dollars for nothing. Its no one's fault but I known this, I'd rather throw the $30 more into my cc payment.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought the same thing.  I didn't realize that it was a snapshot and not dynamic.  So with out buying another product I can't view day to day changes, correct?  I guess my next question is how often is my score adjusted?  Is it daily, weekly, monthly.  I feel like the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

gdahlber wrote:
I bought the same thing.  I didn't realize that it was a snapshot and not dynamic.  So with out buying another product I can't view day to day changes, correct?  I guess my next question is how often is my score adjusted?  Is it daily, weekly, monthly.  I feel like the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know.

Hi gdahlber, and welcome to the FICO Forums!

Your score is generated based on the data on your report, and it is only generated when the report is pulled and the data on that report is run through the scoring algorithm.  That score is based on what is on your credit reports at the time of the score request.

So, it's not really a question of how often your score is adjusted.  It is generated on the fly every single time it is requested, but is not generated at all if it's not requested.

Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.