Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoring help please!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scoring help please!

So I've pulled my credit reports from the following sources and here are the results:

Credit Karma:

TU: 677

EQ: 679

Experian Website:

Transunion Website:

MyFico Website:

EQ: 613 TU: 613 EX: 633

EX: 17 Hard pulls

TU: 9 Hard pulls

EQ: 6 Hard pulls

So based on the hard pulls, I'm guessing most creditors use the Experian report to make there decisions. My question for you all is, why do I have 3 way different scores from different sourcse? I am sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything. I am new here so I apologize for my naiveness.

Which scores are the MOST accurate and which should I rely on? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scoring help please!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I've pulled my credit reports from the following sources and here are the results:

Credit Karma:

TU: 677

EQ: 679

Experian Website:

Transunion Website:

MyFico Website:

EQ: 613 TU: 613 EX: 633

EX: 17 Hard pulls

TU: 9 Hard pulls

EQ: 6 Hard pulls

So based on the hard pulls, I'm guessing most creditors use the Experian report to make there decisions. My question for you all is, why do I have 3 way different scores from different sourcse? I am sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything. I am new here so I apologize for my naiveness.

Which scores are the MOST accurate and which should I rely on? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

The only true FICO scores you are getting in the above is the score you received from Experian and MyFico.  Every other score is some form of a FAKO.  In the CreditKarma case those are Vantage scores which may some day be used by creditors but currently they don't have much use.  The Tranusnion score is truly a Fako and is useless.  A lot of creditors do use Experian but it varies by creditor.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.