cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should all credit reports update at the same time?

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Should all credit reports update at the same time?

I pulled my TU and EX reports here on Monday and the EQ report on Tuesday. I noticed that my TU report was still showing last month's Captital One balance. That was paid to zero before the account closed on the 6th. I thought the info is sent out to all of the CRAs at the same time. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Re: Should all credit reports update at the same time?

I've found that EX updates the fastest, EQ can be a day or two behind, and TU is generally a few days after. Thats been my experience when monitoring my own reports. So yeah, TU is the slowest to update but by no more than a week or so.

Message 2 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

The lender will report at the same time to all 3; however, TU's database updates lag compared to EX / EQ.  Not sure why other than infrastructure issue somewhere.

        
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

The lender will report at the same time to all 3; however, TU's database updates lag compared to EX / EQ.  Not sure why other than infrastructure issue somewhere.

If you haveever had to call TU, their people update last too Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 6
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I learned something new today.  Don't know if I would have gained a few points if I waited. TU was reporting two cards with balances - one $694.00 and the other $112.00. I held off to give the Cap 1 time to report. I kind of think the score would have been the same. I'll see on my next TU update. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 5 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@masscredit wrote:

I learned something new today.  Don't know if I would have gained a few points if I waited. TU was reporting two cards with balances - one $694.00 and the other $112.00. I held off to give the Cap 1 time to report. I kind of think the score would have been the same. I'll see on my next TU update. 

With 7 revolving accounts according to your siggy?  Maybe.  Jamie had two different datapoints, one where he saw a difference and one where he didn't.

        
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.