Valued Contributor
nyccc2

Shucks I guess I got re-bucketed

My Paid Lien fell off today, dropped from 674-661. Did I get rebucketed immediatly?

I have two unpaid collections and a CO from Cap1 from 6 1/2 years ago DV'd and OC'd them today. Hoping that *if* rebucketed once they fall off from the DV (or age, one falls off in June, one in August, one in December) score will rise significantly.

Also coming up;

Amex AU (38 year history)

Two new CC's (Hooters/HSBC), hoping paying them for 6 months combined with at least two CA drop offs will shoot me over 700.
MyFico Scores (TU/Exp/Efx):

11/02/08 696 / 695/ 737- 5/4/08: 667 / 703 / 668 - 11/07 Low 500s All (Fako)
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: Shucks I guess I got re-bucketed

Congratulations, and welcome to the "no public records" bucket!

Just a guess, but that's what it sounds like to me.  On the bright side, the score drop from rebucketing is usually temporary and opens the door to higher scores in the future.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Re: Shucks I guess I got re-bucketed

nycc, lol, I just replied to your other post about rebucketing, before reading this. The good thing about being rebucketed is that you get the opportunity for your score to rise higher than it would've ever risen with the baddie on your report.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}