Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for myFICO Score Watch =)

tag
HawaiianSkwerl
Established Member

Signed up for myFICO Score Watch =)

I finally bit the bullet today and signed up for Score Watch. In the process I was offered the Experian score with report for a discount, so I thought why not. (One time only) Now I have all three of my FICO scores (Walmart gives me my TU). I have to say it's nice knowing where I stand with all the bureau's, other than just seeing my free annual reports. Hopefully, this will also keep my butt firmly planted in the garden for awhile. I would like to raise my scores, AND get to the point some of you have with your CLI's. 

This forum has helped me incredibly with just the knowledge shared in the past month that i've been lurking. It's almost kind of addicting to get into this stuff I have to admit. I'm sure that's a good thing, lol. 

Here's where my CLI's stand for now on each of my cards:

Quicksilver One: $750   -- (CapOne is soooo hardcore with their CLI's!! My oldest card, as well! Ugh)

Walmart Discover: $2k

Chase Freedom: $3.5k

Home Depot: $2k

Chase Sapphire: $5k

I'll update every 3-6 months on my progress! Hopefully this will give insight to others as I go. Smiley Tongue

(P.S. I wish they had my carrier for alerts on Score Watch. Smiley Sad Atleast there's the email alerts, though!)

FICO | TU 688 / EQ 680 / EX 710 | ---------- GOAL | 800 |

[ Gardening Til 2015 ] "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Signed up for myFICO Score Watch =)

Congratulations! I've been subscribing to SW for a few months and I love it! 

Message 2 of 3
brother7
Established Contributor

Re: Signed up for myFICO Score Watch =)

Aloha fellow Hawaii person (I presume)!

Welcome to the game! Smiley Very Happy

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.