Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate Fico EX inq discrepancy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slate Fico EX inq discrepancy

I pulled my three bureau from myfico in March. It showed 5 inquiries on EX. I just (finally) got the free Fico to show on my Slate card, which is also EX and it shows 10 inquiries. 

Any ideas? 

I've currently should have 6 because 1 was done last week. The date of the chase score was 4/4. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Slate Fico EX inq discrepancy

@Anonymous wrote:

I pulled my three bureau from myfico in March. It showed 5 inquiries on EX. I just (finally) got the free Fico to show on my Slate card, which is also EX and it shows 10 inquiries. 

Any ideas? 

I've currently should have 6 because 1 was done last week. The date of the chase score was 4/4. 

How many do you see on Credit.com or CreditSesame ?  These should also display EX inq

edit: Can you check if the MyFico report only shows the ones that affect your scores? (last 12 months instead of the full 24 months)

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Any ideas? 

How many do you see on Credit.com or CreditSesame ?  These should also display EX inq

edit: Can you check if the MyFico report only shows the ones that affect your scores? (last 12 months instead of the full 24 months)

I bet that's it. I sure don't remember what we would have been apping for that extra year though. I haven't ever done anything on credit.com or creditsesame. I may try that too. 

Thanks. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Sesame now draws its data from TransUnion -- no longer Experian.  Credit.com does use Experian.

In my opinion, if someone wants to use VantageScore powered tracking tools, the best approach is to use Credit.Com and Credit Karma together.  Between them you get all three CRAs.  Obviously the scores themselves aren't FICO, but the tools are useful and they are of course free.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.