Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So This AAofA and Oldest Account Thing

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

So This AAofA and Oldest Account Thing

Just might be a little overdone and I must say I am more confused than ever after my most recent pulls. Pleased but confused. Since all is rounded down my EQ AAofA is 3 and oldest account is 8. My most recent score is 792. TU AAofA is 5 and oldest account is 14 years. Score is 796 which is the same score I pulled a few months back with an AAofA of 4. 

I am guessing I get a minor pop once AAofA crosses 6.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: So This AAofA and Oldest Account Thing

@smallfry wrote:

Just might be a little overdone and I must say I am more confused than ever after my most recent pulls. Pleased but confused. Since all is rounded down my EQ AAofA is 3 and oldest account is 8. My most recent score is 792. TU AAofA is 5 and oldest account is 14 years. Score is 796 which is the same score I pulled a few months back with an AAofA of 4. 

I am guessing I get a minor pop once AAofA crosses 6.

You are doing far better than I am.  My TU just crossed the 6 yr aaoa and my oldest acct is 18 yrs, 5 months,  and my score just went up from 709 to 728.  I am with you, I don't think I will ever understand this stuff.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.