Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split File Maybe?

tag
KBreininger05
Established Member

Split File Maybe?

In short, I applied for a mortgage pre-approval last Friday.  This Monday I received my NO and a copy of my merged (all three CRA's) report.

I had a 614 TU score & a 560 EX score (ouch) BUT no score was able to be pulled for EQ, which is funny because I just got a CLI denial and approval from Capital One who SPs EQ and provided me with a score of 638 EQ.

I am CONFUSED because on my Equifax report FROM Equifax I have ZERO information reporting from June 2013 to date and therefore no score available for my lender.

How did Capital One generate an EQ score if my lender AND Equifax themselves have no recent data.  Does this sound like I may have a split file? 

My other two CRA reports are 100% accurate but EQ is still even showing that Capital One owns my Best Buy card, which they haven't for quite some time now.

Please help!  I've posted similar post in Rebuilding Credit but have received as much help there as on the phone with EQ.  Should it SHOW EQ that I have a split report and shouldn't my lender have been notified that my file is split?

Sorry if this is under the wrong topic Smiley Sad  I am just frustrated beyond all belief!  It's taken me 2 weeks and 2 disputes to attempt to change my address, still crossing my fingers that updates accurately.  I have also put requests in to my creditors to look into this since Equifax is saying THEY aren't updating.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.