Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status date for EQ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Status date for EQ?

I know this has been asked before, but I do not recall if the answer was known.....

What date does FICO use as a "status date" from EQ?  DOLA?    For EX, they actually have a "Date of Status" field.

My EX and TU scores are up around 690, but EQ is only at 663.  Since my BK is now 1 year old, I am thinking the difference is how long EQ is showing since my last "missed payment" or "derogatory" event.  It should say "July 07" but I suspect it is showing some later date for purposes of calculating my EQ score.

Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Status date for EQ?

First of all, congratulations for having such high scores a year out of BK. That's rare...most people take three years or so to reach the mid-600s.

If EQ is showing the wrong date of last payment, dispute as incorrectly reported.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Status date for EQ?

Thanks, NWM.    I think the scores are partially due to almost 13 years oldest account.    I do not believe the date of last payment is incorrect anywhere.

But I am thinking that they may be using "last reported date" or something like that instead of DOLA.  For 2 of the negative accounts that are IIB, it has a "Date Delinquency 1st Reported" of Dec 07 (DOFD Jul 07, when the BK was filed).

Any idea what FICO uses as the "status date" for EQ?  What date do they use to base the last date of delinquency on?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.