08-23-2007 07:08 AM
08-23-2007 07:15 AM
08-23-2007 07:22 AM
2. Original Amount Owned: $18 Date of 1 st Delinquency: 12/2001 Balance Date: 07/2007
3. Date of 1 st Delinquency: 07/2005 Balance Date: 10/2005 Balance Owned: $40
4. Original Amount Owned: $14 Date of 1 st Delinquency: 11/2001 Balance Date: 06/2007 Balance Owned: $92
5. Date of 1 st Delinquency: 08/2002 Balance Date: 02/2004 Balance Owned: $86 Last Payment Date: n/a Status Date: 02/2004
6. Original Amount Owned: $43 Date of 1 st Delinquency: 11/2003 Balance Date: 01/2004 Balance Owned: $43 Last Payment Date: n/a Status Date: 01/2004
7. Original Amount Owned: $53 Date of 1 st Delinquency: 04/2001 Balance Date: 11/2002 Balance Owned: $53 Last Payment Date: n/a Status Date: 11/2002
8. Original Amount Owned: $14 Date of 1 st Delinquency: 11/2001 Balance Date: 03/2002 Balance Owned: $14 Last Payment Date: n/a Status Date: 03/2002
08-23-2007 07:27 AM
08-23-2007 07:33 AM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.