Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

A Premier 3B subscription is basically the same thing as Ultimate 3B but it gives you a score report every month instead of every 3 months. Some of us have tried to subscribe to Premier 3B without success because we were enrolled in another product.

Premier.JPG

Here's what you do if you are currently enrolled- 

You can do this pretty much immediately. I subscribed 5 minutes after cancellation. Here's the GOTCHA... You will not be billed for a partial month. I know I'm paying double right now for a few days. You can wait until your old subscription reaches the end of its month if you want to.  

Premier success.JPG

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

Important: You need to ask to be unenrolled immediately if you want to enroll in another one of their products before the end of your billing cycle.

Message 2 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Important: You need to ask to be unenrolled immediately if you want to enroll in another one of their products before the end of your billing cycle.

I told the customer care rep what I was doing and she knew exactly how to handle it. She also had me check my existing reports to make sure they were downloaded. I wish I got her name. She was awesome!

Message 3 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I told the customer care rep what I was doing and she knew exactly how to handle it. She also had me check my existing reports to make sure they were downloaded. I wish I got her name. She was awesome!

Yea, the one I spoke with was great as well. She told me to use the contact form to see about getting a partial refund on the previous month of ultimate & the additional credit report I ordered mid-quarter.

Message 4 of 37
socialknitter

I just called and canceled even though my rep told me that the Premier isn't up and running yet so I was taking a chance by canceling.  

I just enrolled in Premier...the risk paid off!  

Message 5 of 37
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Was given response that the product didn't exist... Went ahead and cancelled U3B so now Ultimate 3B ends 3/15 Still getting the red box for now.....so I will wait and join P3B on 15th or 16th.......
Thanks for heads up,,, for same price I would love this one better......

Message 6 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info 👍🏽
Message 7 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@9CLINE wrote:
Was given response that the product didn't exist... Went ahead and cancelled U3B so now Ultimate 3B ends 3/15 Still getting the red box for now.....so I will wait and join P3B on 15th or 16th.......

If you're still getting the red box, you weren't cancelled/unenrolled immediately. You have to ask for that specifically, otherwise it will keep you enrolled until your product's expiry.

Also, I retained all my beta 3B reports. It's only the non-beta ones that aren't in my history.

Message 8 of 37
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Member of Premier 3B saved other reports yesterday...today subscribed to this one....

Message 9 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@9CLINE wrote:

If you're still getting the red box, you weren't cancelled/unenrolled immediately. You have to ask for that specifically, otherwise it will keep you enrolled until your product's expiry.

Also, I retained all my beta 3B reports. It's only the non-beta ones that aren't in my history.

Wait, what? Beta is a reorganized view of a 3B report. I lost all my reports when I made the switch. What were you able to keep? 

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.