Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Subscribing to Premier 3B if you are already have a subscription

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@9CLINE wrote:
Was given response that the product didn't exist... Went ahead and cancelled U3B so now Ultimate 3B ends 3/15 Still getting the red box for now.....so I will wait and join P3B on 15th or 16th.......
Thanks for heads up,,, for same price I would love this one better......

If you're still getting the red box, you weren't cancelled/unenrolled immediately. You have to ask for that specifically, otherwise it will keep you enrolled until your product's expiry.

Also, I retained all my beta 3B reports. It's only the non-beta ones that aren't in my history.

Wait, what? Beta is a reorganized view of a 3B report. I lost all my reports when I made the switch. What were you able to keep? 

I know what beta is. It is not only a different front-end view, it also runs off of a different server and is stored in a different way. Prior to switching, I had two reports for each period the beta was available, because I looked at my report in both views to give good feedback to myFICO. All of the non-beta 3B reports are gone from my history, the beta ones prior to the switch are still available for me to view. I switched on 3/13

Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must have something to do with the feedback then. I tried out beta view but didn't leave feedback. It's not that big of a deal though. I did save them locally.

Message 12 of 37
ACJ
Established Member

Just called 20 March and they say they NO longer offer that product .... Dang it

Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ACJ.  Some customer service reps do indeed say that.  CSRs are often mistaken about their own policies and products.  But people here have still had a good experience if they completely cancel out of their existing product (read carefully in this thread about what that entails) and then sign up for Premium.

It's possible of course that myFICO really has (in the last couple days) completely ended their offer of Premium.  But concluding that this is so because of what a CSR says may be premature.

Message 14 of 37
nupey10
Regular Contributor

Just tried this and the CSR did not know what unenrolling was about.  She "said" she asked a supervisor and was told that they didn't do that and I would still have access to my account until Apr 17..... gonna call back in a few mins and hopefully I get someone who knows how to do this

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the link is still active, log out and act like a new user adding it to cart. If it works, it still works.

I didn't mention premier at all to the agent, I just said I was going to be switching to a different one of their products.

Message 16 of 37
nupey10
Regular Contributor

BAM!!

Called back.  Spoke with Rachel. Told her I wanted to cancel and purchase another MyFico product on line.  She understood and knew exactly what to do and even put notes on my account for a partial refund of my old monthly subscription.  Followed the link and purchased the premier.

Thank All for the info.

Message 17 of 37
ACJ
Established Member

You purchased it online where I don't see it being offered . Please add a screenshot !

Thanks .

Message 18 of 37
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

It's not on myFICO's products page.

Go straight to this page, and subscribe from there.

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Message 19 of 37
ACJ
Established Member

Thanks

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.