Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise, Just in time

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprise, Just in time

TU 628 ex 633 EQ 655 those my FICO 8. TU 684 EQ 681 ex 669. Those my FICO 9. Now anyone comparing my 2 profiles can come to only one conclusion. This guy has medical collections. And it's simple FICO 8 was made to punish people with medical expenses just like our Wonder full politicians. Anyways regarding one of my medical collections. I was preparing to go for a small personal loan from a lender that approves 580 and up and I will still most likely get it . Even with a surprise yesterday. Her is the surprise and can anyone tell me why this happen. I have a medical collection on Tu and EQ for over 3 years. Now out of the blue. They decide to add it to my ex. And drop my score 2 points. Why after 3 years? Is it coz they monitoring me paying off all my collections and good standing with my credit cards? So they decided to put more pressure on me? But of course I didn't get back the 2 points with my FICO 8 this month after all my credit companies reported me as good standing and 2% utilization. And a small balance on one of the 3 cards. No of course I'm not rewarded with that. Except on my FICO 9 . Any suggestions here plz. Thank you
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.