Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRUE FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TRUE FICO score

Where can I got o get my TRUE FICO score? Ive read credit karma, ect arent accurate.

Thx

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TRUE FICO score

Ck is accurate, in its own way. They are using vantage 3.0 scores. I, personally, use them weekly to view my reports. You can get your scores through myfico, I've seen others do credit check total. Apparently they have $1 trials. I initially used myfico, but now I'm with a credit union that gives my EQ and 2 of my credit cards give TU. I also signed up for discover's report card thing. It's free and you don't have to be a cardholder. Gives your experian score. That's how I get all 3 scores every month for free.

Message 2 of 5
CreditBob
Established Contributor

www.creditscorecard.com    is sponsored by Discovercard & you will get your Experian FICO 8. You do not have to have an account with them and no card is required to access the free score. It also updates every thirty days after you log on to your account.

Message 3 of 5
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

No such thing as one true FICO score.   Creditors can choose from many different models and from three different CRA's. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/The-many-flavors-of-FICO-Editions-version...

Concentrating on your credit report.  Good credit reports equals good credit scores.  CK is fine to view your credit report from EQ and TU.  The VS 3 scores CK provides are fine for general purpose monitoring, too.  But don't rely on them unless your creditor is also using VS 3 EQ or TU scores.  Experian also provides free monthly credit reports with a free EX-08 score (the same score Discover's free site provides).   For an incomplete list of free ways to get some of your FICO scores see:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

I believe the Discover and Experian free score sites are on page 7.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a huge fan of credit check total and their $1 trials.  I recommend them to anyone.  $1 will get you all 3 of your FICO 08 scores.  Twice.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.