Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Bump

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

TU Bump

I'm not sure if it has to do with nearly paying off the car loan or if they consider my new accounts to have aged to 1 year but new TU went from 717 to 731 this morning. I think the anniversary dates of the new accounts fall towards end of May so maybe I get another small bump in June. I'm stoked. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Bump

Up Up & Way up smallfry,  Nice work !!!Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@smallfry wrote:
I'm not sure if it has to do with nearly paying off the car loan or if they consider my new accounts to have aged to 1 year but new TU went from 717 to 731 this morning. I think the anniversary dates of the new accounts fall towards end of May so maybe I get another small bump in June. I'm stoked. Smiley Happy

I have gotten my big birthday points (for accounts going over a year) on the first day of the month, and a second minor bump for inqs hitting one year on the exact date that they first hit.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

The accounts are still red flagged as opened in the past year so maybe I get another nudge in June. Interestingly enough when I opened my EQ report it was far lower yet only listed 6 accounts opened in the last year still red flagged. I am beginning to think EQ is dead or my child support line being erroneously reported (other) is now hurting. I am afraid to dispute the line again and restarting the clock. Since I was never in arrears it should not be reporting.

So after 1 year I have gone on TU from 682-731. EQ 682-706. EX 674-717. Utilization 56%-1%. Installment loan (car)25K-3K. Depending upon the file 6-13-14 accounts opened in the past year. Available from 12K-115K. Average age from 5-3 years.

Message Edited by smallfry on 05-12-2008 05:53 AM

Message Edited by smallfry on 05-12-2008 05:53 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.