cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Inquiry?

tag
RsxWithSlicks

TU Inquiry?

So I went on a little credit card spree this past friday. I opened 5 new accounts, CLI on 1 and CLI and transfer from unsecured to secured card.

Of course they start showing up on myFICO as they pulled hard inquiries. The weird thing is that I got a HP on my TU but it doesn't mention who it was done by. I feel it might of been done by Barclay since they haven't show up on report yet but unsure. How would I go about finding this out? Something I shouldn't be too worried about..?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: TU Inquiry?

@RsxWithSlicks wrote:

So I went on a little credit card spree this past friday. I opened 5 new accounts, CLI on 1 and CLI and transfer from unsecured to secured card.

Of course they start showing up on myFICO as they pulled hard inquiries. The weird thing is that I got a HP on my TU but it doesn't mention who it was done by. I feel it might of been done by Barclay since they haven't show up on report yet but unsure. How would I go about finding this out? Something I shouldn't be too worried about..?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Barclay pulls TU.  To find out for sure, pull your TU annual free credit report.  Or if you have already used it, you can get weekly TU CR's from CreditKarma.

Message 2 of 3
RsxWithSlicks

Re: TU Inquiry?

Just checked and seems CreditKarma is a few weeks behind.. Lol.

myFICO and my C1 credit tracker are way more up to date. I'm just going to assume its Barclay till I find out otherwise.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.