cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Score Off 15 Points with No Changes ???

tag
Chazman
Contributor

TU Score Off 15 Points with No Changes ???

Any ideas on this: TU went from 736 to 721 in 3 weeks... What's crazy is what was counted as positive last month is now shown negative this month. Low credit usage went to "heavy use" with a drop from 21% to 20%. Another neg is "too many accounts with balances", but same number "5" as last month. No other changes...AA remained same at 6 years...length is 22+ years...no new accounts/inquires...2 lates continue to age at 3+ years.

What gives? Anybody else seen TU drop? I'm almost wondering if the creditors are somehow influencing FICO to place more pressure on scores in this credit environment.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU Score Off 15 Points with No Changes ???

Any baddies that could have reported again within the past month?

Any CLDs? Any balances higher that what they were last month? FICO looks at overall util and individual util.

Any dropped accounts?
Message 2 of 3
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Re: TU Score Off 15 Points with No Changes ???

WOW!  Same thing here, exactly 15 points, 2 inqs actually fell off, new acct hit the one year mark, no lates, or anything like that!!!   Although my score fluctuation was within 8 days!

Well, at least now I know I'm not alone, I was really thinking TU had it in for me.  

Although according to FICO cs, they are still sending inq's to my TU FICO report from 2007.

Ironically, I have a hard copy of my TU report dated the exact same day as myFICO, and they are not even the same.   *raises eyebrow*...makes ya wonder doesn't it??

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.