cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU balance change from $2,330 to $2,278 triggers a 62 drop in FICO score??

tag
Ellifino
New Contributor

Re: TU balance change from $2,330 to $2,278 triggers a 62 drop in FICO score??

If I had to guess, I'd say it's related to the charge off being settled.

Fico Scores: EQ 742 (8/2014), TU 732 (8/2014), EX 731 (8/2014)
Starting Scores: EQ 593 (12/2011)
Goal Score: 750 on all three
My Wallet: Amex BCP $2000 / Chase Freedom $1000 / Chase Slate $2000 / AAFP Bank of America Cash Rewards $1000 / Capital One: $3300 / Amazon Store Card: $1100 / Target: $800 / Walmart: $850 / PayPal SmartConnect: $500
Message 11 of 16
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

What promo code allowed free pull of fico?
Message 12 of 16
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

One was given to me by customer service.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I swear I am having the same issue! I recvd 2 alerts - my cc balance decreased but my score also decreased. (EQ) that is the only change/update. I am new to MYFICO I joined because of all the great infomation, but I'm confused than ever! because of this I looked at my FAKO EQ report and score and LO and behold the same alert except my score increase a few points. WTH

Message 14 of 16
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I swear I am having the same issue! I recvd 2 alerts - my cc balance decreased but my score also decreased. (EQ) that is the only change/update. I am new to MYFICO I joined because of all the great infomation, but I'm confused than ever! because of this I looked at my FAKO EQ report and score and LO and behold the same alert except my score increase a few points. WTH

That's kind of odd, i get alerts also when my balance drops and sometimes my scores goes up andwhere from 3-5 points

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's kind of odd, i get alerts also when my balance drops and sometimes my scores goes up andwhere from 3-5 points

Yes, I thought so too, I called customer service and because it only dropped 3 points she said something about flucuation but couldnt really tell me why a good thing give bad results , I told her I wouldve perferred the scored stayed the same. nothing was added, nothing else changed. but I decreased my balance !?!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.