Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score drop because of balance increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU score drop because of balance increase

Got an alert that my TU score dropped due to balance increase of "all financials". Not really sure what that means and it just have me a total, not what the actual increase amount was. Is the total the amount my lines increased by or just the actual total of my open lines?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU score drop because of balance increase

@Anonymous wrote:
Got an alert that my TU score dropped due to balance increase of "all financials". Not really sure what that means and it just have me a total, not what the actual increase amount was. Is the total the amount my lines increased by or just the actual total of my open lines?

That should be the total of all your open revolving balances. Charged off revolving lines can throw it off, however.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply Norman. That's the thing. I did open the two cap1 cards but the statements haven't broke for those. Also the FH fresh start hasn't printed a statement either. I actually paid off the FP CO last month. I'm thinking my total should've went down? Who knows. Since I've had myfico TU has updated twice and I've applied for the cap1 QS 1 and paid the FP card off..oh yeah...and paid all my other normal bills. I'm having little faith on the info passed along from TU here.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the reply Norman. That's the thing. I did open the two cap1 cards but the statements haven't broke for those. Also the FH fresh start hasn't printed a statement either. I actually paid off the FP CO last month. I'm thinking my total should've went down? Who knows. Since I've had myfico TU has updated twice and I've applied for the cap1 QS 1 and paid the FP card off..oh yeah...and paid all my other normal bills. I'm having little faith on the info passed along from TU here.

TU alerts do seem to be a bit buggy lately, I think others have reported wierdness as well. Hopefully they will get it worked out.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.