Established Member
barderspond

TU scoring on MyFico...????

Okay, so a week ago my FICO score for TU was listed as 614.

Late last week, two collections accounts were deleted (after payoff as per a prior agreement with the CAs).  So I figured this would have to help my score (they were fairly recent -- >12 months old inquiries, too).

I updated my score, and today?

What gives?  Wouldn't the removal of negatives like this help at least a little bit?  There no NEW information or updates in that time, so why wouldn't the score take at least a slight bump?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: TU scoring on MyFico...????

Did you pay for an updated score?
Established Member
barderspond

Yes, updated through MyFico just this morning.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Are the deleted accounts still on the report or have they gone?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Member
barderspond

neither account shows up.  A review of my credit report shows that they are both off the report with not trace whatsoever.

These were both medical collections, so they had no relevant TL they were related to.  Other than that, they were a collection account like any other.  There last week, gone this week.  FICO no change.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+