Established Member
dizzydee

TU9, TU04 and TU08....is there somewhere I can buy them?

So I have the TU08, due to my Walmart card, but noticed that there are 3 different scoring models and thenumbers range between them. Is there a way to purchase or pbatin the TU98 or the TU04 even though they are the older scoring models?

Valued Contributor
GregB

Re: TU9, TU04 and TU08....is there somewhere I can buy them?

[ Edited ]

3 different versions?

TU sells 21 FICO Scores plus 30 non-FICO scores for a total of 51 scores available to lenders. There are a couple more for consumers.

TU 98 Classic is the TU FICO sold here.

TU 04 Classic is the TU FICO that you will get on a mortgage application other than the tiny percentage that don't require that version and want to use a different one.

TU 8 is reported with a Walmart card, we assume it is what was called Classic in earlier versions.

There are also Industry Option versions of each.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+