Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Transunion!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Transunion!

Funny story.  About 6 months ago I was emailing a rep at Transunion and questioning a couple of delinquent accounts.   Well, when I re-ran my TU report ALL of my delinquencies had been deleted and it was now showing zero lates with TU.   There were approx 15 lates ranging from 30-60 days.  I was sure that they would pop back on my report but 6 months later and they are still gone.  Apparently the rep got tired of me emailing her.  My TU score is now 70 points higher than my EQ.  Now if I could just get EQ to do the same.....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks Transunion!

Emailing a CRA? Never heard of that. Can you fill me in? I would love to handle disputes via email. This is the 1st post I have seen where someone has emailed a CRA. Am I behind times or what? LOL Thanks!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah - I have emailed both TU and EQ reps before.  You can just google '@equifax.com' and names and email addresses will pop up.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thanks so much!!!!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you find any name? can you help me? i dont know how to find one.

thank you

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

sure, which CRA are looking for an email address for?

Message 6 of 7
rom828
Established Contributor

Wow!

I assume when you emailed you had to provide you SSN ...or did you get a report first and cite the report number only??

I'd love to do this to get a couple of  things corrected which I've not been able to do by traditional dispute methods.

(ie: getting all 3 CRAs to delete my DH's Discover acct from my report since I'm no longer AU..and Discover has confirmed over and over for me since January that I'm off his account....but still showing on all bureaus and after disputing came back "verified". )

I'm just a little leery of emailing with a lot of sensitive info like SSN and Acct #s since email's not secure.

ETA:  just tried to the "@equifax" thing but didnt get a list of names.  Am I missing something with that??

Message Edited by rom828 on 04-10-2009 12:18 PM
FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.