cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The MyFICO Forums 12 Step Program (For FICOholics)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The MyFICO Forums 12 Step Program (For FICOholics)

Excellent... & entertaining too.
Message 71 of 91
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Excellent... & entertaining too.

Why, thankee kind sir/madam  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 72 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bumping this up for Fender.

MNV has suggested (in the past, and for a certain other recovering Appaholic that shall remain nameless... Smiley Wink) that perhaps one of the steps should be change to "NO MORE APPING!"

{mumbling} Hi, My name is LilMirth, and it's been 83 days since I submitted my last app.

Message 73 of 91
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

LilMirth wrote:

{mumbling} Hi, My name is LilMirth, and it's been 83 days since I submitted my last app.

We love you LilMirth.

Message 74 of 91
mamalawery
New Contributor

it's been 1 week and my hands are still trembling, lol! the only app that will probably be done is a refinance in the next year. i will probably do only 2 with both my credit unions to see which apr will be lower. no more app's besides that!!!

i feel free!!!

***I was an app addict, and I'm not ashamed to say it!***
Message 75 of 91
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

For some reason this came to mind, so I thought I would bump it for the newer mebers  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 76 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

{{BUMP}}

Because, it's always entertaining, and timely for recently on the wagon appaholics! Smiley Wink

Edited because I must be in the "cant' type" phase of recovery, LOL!

Message 77 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh this was a great one to start my day off. Too funny, now I know im not alone. haha

Hi my name is radtc99 and im a FICOholic...... my morning routine because im a FICOholic

1.  Get dt mt dew (need caffiene)

1.  Refresh the EX score (i now its FAKO just to see if anything in report has changed)

2.  Next I go to credit karma to see if any thing has changed (ignoring the score)

3.  Then if anything has changed going directly to MYFICO for "the real deal"

4. Then checking my phone wondering why my beloved score watch wont text me with an alert to tell me my score has increased. I think that SW is a tease he enjoys torchering me and making me wait. lol

Message 78 of 91
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Oh how badly I want to pay for my scores, but I'm spending way too much money doing this each month!  way too muc, its an addiction!  so right now I am sitting here trying so HARD not to purchase my TU score...but I want it!! I keep getting notices that there is change but I cant see what it is unless I pay!

Message 79 of 91
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Hi, my name is Boone, and I'm a FICOHOLIC.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 80 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.