Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

There are too many personal finance accounts on your credit report.

There are too many personal finance accounts on your credit report. [TransUnion] Having too much available credit can sometimes harm your credit score. Lenders may feel that you have the ability to spend more than you could potentially pay back. You might want to consider closing a few accounts or asking to have your credit limits reduced. Avoid closing too many accounts - especially the oldest accounts on your credit report - because it could harm your credit score. Closing the oldest accounts can damage your score by making the length of your credit use appear shorter. ( I only have 8 accounts and two of them are my mortgage and 1 is my car.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: There are too many personal finance accounts on your credit report.

When did we start listening to what TC has to say?
Valued Member
Banshee

Is your score really good?  Maybe they have no other suggestions to offer and they're reaching.
Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

Banshee wrote:
Is your score really good? Maybe they have no other suggestions to offer and they're reaching.

the funny thing is that, tu is my highest score about 720
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

TrueCredit gives/gave me this as well- I have 1 from almost 7 years ago.

Like I said, When did we start listening to True Credit?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+