Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Score dropped 1 point???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Score dropped 1 point???

Hello Elim,

could you tell me what service you are subscribed to? This is a big difference and I would really love to know my REAL score. I just hope it isn't too exspensive.

Thanks for your comments. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

EW,

Thanks for the kind words... my cards only have large balances because I used them to ship my household goods back from Germany in 2013. I paid a little extra yesterday and they are now down to 38% Util.

I know it is still high but I will get them down as quickly as I can. Can you please tell me how you all got your scores? Is it a service and if so how much does it run. I really want an accurate score to be more informed.

Thank you again,

Message 12 of 14
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Mitch,

You made me laugh but my very first thougth was "why pick up a penny". I guess I see it as a point earned or "money in the bank". I don't know, I just know that it is what all the financial institutions use to "JUDGE" us. It is no longer the times when you had a good friend at the local bank and could say "Hey, Joe... loan me 20k" and it happened because you were high school buds or fishing buddies.

I suppose I will be forced (inclined) to find out how Elim got their FICO scores... it is most likely a montly service and again, I just don't want to subscribe to that at the moment.

But thank you for your input... Smiley Happy

Sure no problem..my widom is at your disposal Smiley Happy

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 13 of 14
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

EW,

Thanks for the kind words... my cards only have large balances because I used them to ship my household goods back from Germany in 2013. I paid a little extra yesterday and they are now down to 38% Util.

I know it is still high but I will get them down as quickly as I can. Can you please tell me how you all got your scores? Is it a service and if so how much does it run. I really want an accurate score to be more informed.

Thank you again,

There are some cards that give you FICO scores each month. I have Discover IT card.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.