cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Trouble

tag
lgarza037

TransUnion Trouble

TransUnion is showing a score of 528 and is saying I have 22 payments past due!!!!  I pulled a score check on Equifax and all accounts were current and a score of 630, why the discrepancy on the two scores?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Trouble

lgarza037 wrote:
TransUnion is showing a score of 528 and is saying I have 22 payments past due!!!!  I pulled a score check on Equifax and all accounts were current and a score of 630, why the discrepancy on the two scores?

Are the reports showing the same data?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll want to pull the actual report. Something's fishy here.
Message 3 of 5
lgarza037

the both reports have the same accounts thats why I don't know  about the difference in the scores.
Message 4 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

I would would dispute the lates if you know that they are invalid.  IMHO I would not dispute valid data.  Are all the lates on the same account and are they reporting updates on each CR.  My TU report is missing 2 late payments from the same creditor but they show up on EQ and EX.  I suspect that this is not that common for late payments since CCCs are very good a reporting bad news on your CR.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.