04-15-2012 07:51 AM
These are my score for the day:
I've posted few times this weekend regarding the diputes my LO found and is having taken off this week. I see on my FICO report that some some of the accounts that have dispute language have negative flags and some do not... is the FICO score factoring these into the score? My Lender Pull only have 2 that were in dispute and my score was 621. Since then, I've paid my cards down to 30%.. but some more dispute langauge came up. What's effecting higher score more.. the disputes or paying down the cards. And next week, when this language comes off the report, should I expect a major score drop?
1. Citi - Customer Disputes (paid as agreed)
2. Wells - Customer Disputes (charge off - 2008) This was paid off by me to a collection
3. Wells - Customer Disputes (charge off - 2009) This was paid off by me to a collection
4. GM Financial - Customer Disputes (paid as agreed)
1. SLC - Customer Disputes (paid as agreed)
2. SLC - Customer Disputes (paid as agreed)
3. Midland - Customer Diputes (120 past due) - paid collection
4. Wells - Customer Disputes (charge off - 2008) This was paid off by me to a collection
5. Midland - Customer Disputes (120 past due) paid collection
04-15-2012 05:22 PM
I would love to know the answer too. Maybe a expert will respond. I can only say my score was 629 ( I had 11 chargeoffs in 2006,2007 satisfied judgement 2008 and bkrptrcy 2009 and was at 80% utilization) I managed to get 2 removed by disputing the 3 cras, and paid my cc down to 10% and my score jumped to 699.
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO