Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion FICO score

tag
cowboyguy
Regular Contributor

Transunion FICO score

My Equifax FICO score is 696.

I need a Transunion score of 700 to get approved for this car loan promotion but I'm not able to check my TU FICO from myfico website. They say they're having problems in obtaining my FICO score from credit bureus bla bla. I monitor my EQ FICO directly from bureau but I think Transunion doesn't offer FICO.

Is there anywhere I could check my TU FICO score?

Thanks!

Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Transunion FICO score

Does it say why they are having problems?  Is it a site problem or a TU problelm?

As far as I know, this is the only place you can monitor your TU score.

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transunion FICO score

You can only get your TU FICO from myFICO.com obviously, Wal-Mart.com if you have a CC with them, Merrick Bank if you have their CC, your lender, and there are some banks and CUs out there that will provide a complimentary FICO if you ask them, assuming they provide it. If you are having issues pulling here, then definitely try again later. Sometimes TU will flake out in some of the CMSs I've used in the past.

Your car lender may or may not be using one of the FICO versions mentioned above. There are several TU FICO versions out there. The one from here is nicknamed TU98 and is less and less used each year. Most lenders use newer versions, but millions are pulled each year nonetheless. The one from Wa-Mart is the newest called TU08 but not many lenders use it. The one from Merrick is a CC-enhanced version of TU08 and it's highly doubtful your car lender would use it.It's a toss up with other lenders. More than likely if your car lender is a large lender or well-known, they'll use an auto-enhanced FICO vs. the versions available here or elsewhere. Just an FYI if you see different scores.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.